Southwestern Bean & Quinoa Salad With Cilantro-Lime Dressing
Whether it’s a quick side for the weeknight family dinner or a picnic or potluck, this Southwestern Bean & Quinoa combination is a delicious, good-for-you choice that’s as easy as 1-2-3.
- 1 Can READ Southwestern Bean Salad 15oz
- 1/2 Cup Cherry Tomatoes Halved
- 1/2 Cup Yellow Cherry Tomatoes Halved
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Tomatillos
- 1/2 Cup Thin Bell Pepper Strips
- 2 Cups Cooked Quinoa
- 1 1/2 Tb. Canola Oil
- 1 Tb. Fresh Lime Juice
- 1/2 Tsp. Shredded Lime Peel
- 1/8 Tsp. Cayenne Pepper (or to taste)
- 1/4 Cup Cilantro Chopped
Drain bean salad.
Discard liquid or save for another use.
In large bowl, combine bean salad, tomatoes, tomatillos and bell pepper.
For dressing, whisk together oil, lime juice, peel and cayenne.
Stir in cilantro.
Toss with quinoa.
Add to bean salad mixture; toss lightly to combine.
Serve at room temperature or chilled.